Damn you, , why must you force me to abide by the in-no-way-enforced rules of the internet! X3 But fine, seeing as you tagged me, I'll give in. But just because it's you, don't forget that.
♛ Please post these rules and your tagger.
♛ Answer the 10 questions truthfully asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
♛ Tag 10 people and put their icons in your journal. (I don't have close friendship with even 5 people these days on here. )
♛ Inform them that they have been tagged by you. ( Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".)
♛ No tag-backs.
♛ You can't say that you don't do tags. (Screw that, I don't, so sorry. )
♛ You MUST make a journal entry showing your meme!
1. If you could be any creature, mythical or real, what would you be and how would you look?
If you need to ask me this, I am going to make you pay during out next RP.
2. Tell me a funny story.
Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that EVERYONE DIED!
The end. :3
3. Which virtue would you say is your greatest? (Mine is Loyalty.)
Mmmm, can't really say, if I'm honest.
4. Do you have any special talents?
Mmmm... does stuffing a whole value-menu burger into your mouth at once count? XD
5. If I were to recommend a webcomic about a group of kids playing a video game that brings about the end of the world and it's up to these kids and 12 other alien kids who played the same game to create a new universe whilst being forced to cope with various adversaries and overcoming challenges of relatively unfathomable difficulty, would you read it? (Half of the people tagged below know exactly what I'm talking about. XD)
You can keep trying, but I still won't cave! X3
6. For all the people who have OCs, what do you think makes a great OC?
Being a well rounded character with multiple traits, good and bad, and having an actual personality.
7. And again for the OC owners, how do you feel about your very first OC? Are they the same as they always have been or did they undergo a revamp? Do you still even use them?
I thought he was okay, if not a bit of a bad character for how I would god-mod him at times. He went under a serious revamp about a year ago, and I do still use him, albeit with only one person.
8. What is your favorite genre of music? Do you have a favorite song and is there a reason for it?
Favorite Genre... I would have to say rock. My favorite song, that's harder to pick... I would have to say "Story of my life" by Social Distortion or "Bring me to Life" by Evanscene. Also, may not be rock, but I love "Stuck Like Glue" from Sugarland.
9. What comes to mind when I say "Ricky Ricardo" and "great cigars"?
"Hi folks, I'm your VitaMetaVegiMin girl!"
10. I'm curious to get to know everyone I tagged here. Will you please tell me about yourself?
You know a fair bit, already girl, no need to pry more.